Oral surgery deals with diseases, injuries and defects involving the hard and soft tissues of the oral region.
Arrow Dental Center team routinely treats children and adults for:
- removal of decayed and impacted teeth including third molars (wisdom teeth),
- difficult tooth extractions,
- extractions on medically-compromised patients,
- removal of tori (extra bone on jaws),
- surgery to prepare one for dentures, and
- soft tissue gingival (gum) surgery to cover dental root and implant defects and gingival recontouring.